LBPB is concerned about your privacy and it is our number 1 objective to protect your privacies.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We DO NOT rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
• We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
• We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential
• We transfer information about you if we are acquired by or merged with another company.
Information Collection and Use
• We collect personal information when you register or sign up for a tour, and when you enter any contests.
• When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, zip code and personal interests. For some financial products and services
we may also ask for your address. Once you register you are not anonymous to us.
• We receive and record information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, any cookie information, and the page you request.
• We may use information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve
our services, contact you, and conduct research and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
Confidentiality and Security
• We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or
services to you or in order to do their jobs.
• We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
• In certain areas we use industry-standard SSL encryption to protect data transmissions.
We may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified or by placing a prominent notice on our site.